Financial Aid & Paying for College


Year Round Pell Grant is now available to eligible students. Even if you attended full-time in Fall and Spring semesters, you may be eligible for an additional Pell Grant in Summer 2018! Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at to see if you may qualify.  

What is Financial Aid?



To help ease the financial burden for South Carolina college students and their families, the South Carolina General Assembly has created an income tax credit for tuition paid to South Carolina colleges and universities. To claim the credit, a Form SC 1040 must be filed. When preparing the South Carolina income tax return, Form I-319 Tuition Tax Credit must be completed. This form is included with all state individual income tax booklets. For more information about the tax credit, please visit the South Carolina Tuition Tax Credit website.