GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


My financial situation has changed and is not reflected on the FAFSA. Can my aid be adjusted?

In some cases, your financial aid can be adjusted if you have extreme or unusual changes to your financial situation. This adjustment requires a student to submit various forms of documentation to the financial aid office. To determine if your situation meets the qualifications, please consult with the office of financial aid. Such appeals are considered based on federal regulations and professional judgment policies. The most common reasons for an adjustment to be made are: loss of a parent or spouse due to death or divorce, loss of a job, drastic changes to income etc.