GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


How many times am I allowed to retake a course and receive Financial Aid (such as Federal Pell Grant and Federal Student Loans)?

  • You may repeat a course ONCE if you have previously passed the course or earned a grade of D or better.
  • If you have not passed the course previously, you can take the course again and receive federal funds as long as you are making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and are in good standing with the office of financial aid.

* Please note, transfer credits count as an attempt.