GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index

Health & Wellness FAQ

Will this change in major affect my financial aid?
  • Federal Financial Aid only covers the cost of courses required for your major. The general education courses required prior to the clinical phase of some health science programs may not be eligible for federal financial aid.
  • If you receive Lottery Tuition Assistance, as long as you continue to meet the eligibility requirements, you may receive lottery monies for courses not covered by Federal Financial Aid.
  • If you graduate with an Associate of Science degree, you will not be eligible for Lottery Tuition Assistance for completion of your intended program of study.
  • If you receive financial aid (i.e. Pell Grant, federal loans, lottery), you need to work closely with a financial aid advisor to assure you remain eligible for federal aid.