GTC4me | Student E-mail | Blackboard | Calendar | A-Z Index


What if I don't have proof of high school graduation?

The college also offers several programs  that do not require proof of state high school completion/GED. Please note, however, that in order to apply for financial aid, you will need to submit an official state high school transcript, GED or state high school diploma.