The Marketing and Communications Department enhances the brand reputation of Greenville Technical College as an exemplary center for learning that enables student success and promotes economic development.
- develops and implements college-wide and departmental marketing plans and programs
- designs and produces all marketing materials
- plans and executes special events
- serves as a resource for all employees in developing communications
- provides PR counsel for college departments
- works with departments and areas of the college to create and maintain Web site and portal content
For information and resources on social media, email signatures, internal communications, logo usage, Web site standards, brand identity, and public relations, please refer to the Communication Guidelines (PDF).
Find a knowledgeable source or schedule a speaker. Read more...